返回列表 回復 發帖

【官方网】维拉开始在西甲绽放光芒

【官方网】维拉开始在西甲绽放光芒 - 17 Nov 2007
在阿森纳年轻球员的行列中,其中一个极具天赋的球员正在远离英格兰足球聚光灯的环境下成长。

与塞斯克.法布雷加斯的经历相仿,卡洛斯.维拉赢得了U17世界杯的金靴奖和冠军。他们都在18岁的时候首次为国家队效力,在他们各自的国家,他们都被认为是最闪亮的年轻球员。但是他们也有不同的地方,法布雷加斯从西班牙到英格兰来发展,而维拉的旅途却与之相反。
这位18岁的墨西哥射手在2007年1月份时与阿森纳签约,之后立刻被租借到奥萨苏纳。在本月的俱乐部杂志中他第一次接受访问,在畅谈中他诉说了在远方对阿森纳的爱恋。

“我签约阿森纳不仅因为他们是世界上最好的俱乐部之一,也是因为他们敢于给年轻人机会,并如我们所知的那样获得了巨大的成功。”维拉说。

“此外,阿瑟.温格也足够令你选择这家俱乐部了。这的气氛非常好,令人感受到支持,球员们也是一样,他们会令你感受到他们对你的信任。”

“当你通过电视观看阿森纳的比赛,场面看上去是那么顺利,那么容易。但在这背后却隐藏着他们辛勤的汗水。我只是希望能够获得机会,并且希望我能够迅速的适应球队的风格,那样的话用不了多久我就会取得成功。”

维拉的职业生涯源于墨西哥的瓜达拉哈拉俱乐部,但他职业生涯更多的时间却是在西班牙的维戈塞尔塔和西乙的萨拉曼卡度过的。
上个月他收获了自己在西甲的第一粒进球,西班牙记者也开始把他当作重点报道对象。

“这的事情正在朝好的方向发展,”他说。“我的出场时间越来越长,作为一名球员我有了很大的提高。每星期我的水平都会变得更好,我希望能够尽快地在首发阵容中得到一个稳定的位置。我感到他们相信我能够发挥的很好,他们的信任十分重要。我希望能对他们的支持给予回报。”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Loan star Vela starts to sparkle in Spain

Loan star Vela starts to sparkle in Spain - 17 Nov 2007

For all the Young Guns in the Arsenal ranks, one of the Club’s most prodigious talents is learning his trade away from the harsh spotlight of English football. Like Cesc Fabregas, Carlos Vela won the Golden Boot and Player of the Tournament at the Under-17s World Cup.

Both made their full international debuts aged 18 and are arguably the brightest young stars in their respective countries. But that is where the comparisons end. While Fabregas went from Spain to England to learn his trade, Vela has had to make the opposite trip.

The 18-year-old Mexican striker signed for Arsenal in January 2007 and was immediately loaned to Osasuna. He gave his first interview to this month’s Club magazine and talked about his long-distance love affair with his parent club.  

“I signed for Arsenal because they are not only one of the best clubs in the world but also a club that dares to give opportunities to young players, and with great success, as we all know,” said Vela.

“Arsène Wenger is also enough to make you want to join the Club. The atmosphere is very nice and supportive and so are the players. They make you feel they are counting on you.  

“When you watch Arsenal on TV it looks so smooth and easy, but there is hard work behind it! I just hope I get the chance and hope that I will be able adapt to the team’s playing style quickly and that it doesn’t take me long to be successful.”

Vela started his career with Deportivo Guadalajara in Mexico but has spent much of his career in Spain with Celta Vigo and then Second Division side Salamanca.

He scored his scored his first La Liga goal last month and the Spanish press have marked him out as one to watch. “Things have been going fine here,” he said.

“I’m getting more and more playing time and I feel I’ve improved as a player.

My level is getting better by the week and I just hope that I’ll be a regular in the starting eleven soon. I feel they trust me to do well and their confidence is very important. I just long to be able to pay back all this support.”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
希望明年WENGER可以把CARLOS VILA带回ARSENAL。。

肥水不流别人田
hope can c him play in emirates as fast as can la!!!
原帖由 bernardlhtan 於 2007-11-17 03:24 PM 發表
hope can c him play in emirates as fast as can la!!!
年轻和"有料"的球员,总是让大家非常期待!
返回列表