返回列表 回復 發帖

【官方网】我会帮助英足总找到他们的新主教练

【官方网】我会帮助英足总找到他们的新主教练 - 24 nOV 2007

阿瑟·温格不会成为新任英格兰国家队主教练,但是如果被邀请的话,他会帮助英足总寻找合适的人选。
周四接受Arsenal.com的采访时,法国人排除了接任史蒂夫·麦克拉伦的可能。这名58岁的教练相信应该由英国人来执掌英格兰国家队。

但是,如果被邀请的话,在寻找一个合适的人去掌权的问题上,温格会给出自己的意见。
“如果我能有所帮助的话,我总会很开心。”他告诉

我不确定自己是否真的有那方面的天赋,但是如果他们想了解我的想法,而这也是一种信任,那我总会很高兴。”
毫无疑问温格会是公众和媒体眼中接手这份工作的热门人选,如果他对此感兴趣的话。但是,在九月份,他签署了新合同,确保了他在阿森纳执教到2011年,而他也相信新的任命人选应该是本土人。

“如果我是英国人的话,那么当然(我会对此感兴趣)。”他说:“但是我不是,所以答案是no。这和我一直说的完全一致。在我看来,英格兰主教练应该是英国人。”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Wenger - I’ll help FA find their new manager - 24 Nov 2007

Arsène Wenger will not become the new England manager but, if asked, he would help the FA find the right man.

Speaking to Arsenal.com on Thursday, the Frenchman ruled himself out of the race to succeed Steve McClaren. The 58-year-old believes that an Englishman should manage the England team.

But, if asked, Wenger would give them his opinion on the right man to take the reins.

“I am always happy to help if I can,” he told Arsenal.com. “I am not sure I am really gifted for that but if they want to know my opinion  - and it is a confidential one - then I am always happy.”

Undoubtedly Wenger would be a popular choice to take the job with public and press alike if he were interested. But, in September, he signed a new contract that ties him to Arsenal until 2011 and he believes the new appointment should be indigenous.

“If I was English then of course [I’d be interested],” he said. “But I am not so it is a ‘no’. That is in line with what I have always said. In my opinion, the England manager should be English.”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
阿瑟·温格不会成为新任英格兰国家队主教练,但是他答应了会建议或帮助英格兰做"媒人"。。找主教练
原帖由 漫狗 於 2007-11-24 10:39 AM 發表
问题不在于教练,是太多大牌废物球星啦
今天我看见ROY KEANE也COMMENTS了那些"球星"注重球会多过"国家队"。。
返回列表