返回列表 回復 發帖

科比:绝地反弹天下第一

Kobe Bryant, making the best of bad situations
科比:绝地反弹天下第一

December, 5, 2009 Dec5 4:33AM ETEmail Print Share  
By J.A. Adande (该作者是espn的资深评论员,在凌晨4点半发表了这文章,估计是当晚在斯坦普斯太兴奋了睡不着...)

LOS ANGELES -- After Dwyane Wade had said hello toKobe Bryant’s wife outside the Lakers locker room, then pinchedBryant’s daughter’s cheek, he turned to Bryant himself and simplystared, with a look of both anger and amazement.
韦德在湖人更衣室外面和科比老婆打了招呼,然后亲了下科比女儿的脸颊,然后他转向科比本人,死死盯着他,脸上那是又气又惊讶。

Bryant held out his arms and shrugged. Yes, kind of like this.
“Hey man,” Bryant started, almost apologetically. “Hey. What’d you want me to do?”
科比敞开两手,耸耸肩。他也只能是给这种神态了。
“嘿,哥们。”科比说道,几乎是道歉一样,“嘿,不然你要我怎么做?”

He could have done what the laws of physicspractically ordered him to do, to follow the principles of momentum andprojectile motion and miss the shot. He could have allowed the Heat toleave Staples Center with a victory, a reward for their effort on thesecond night of a back-to-back set, let them be one of 11 teams in theNBA with a winning record on the road.
他应该遵从“物理学上帝”的命令,遵守动量守恒法则,出手,然后射失那个球。他应该允许热火带着胜利离开斯坦普斯中心,作为他们在背靠背比赛中努力厮杀的奖励,让他们成为联盟中第11个客场胜利过半的球队。

Except Kobe Bryant isn’t that gracious, is he? Hisblood temperature drops off the bottom of the thermometer in momentslike that. He’s not known for missing those shots. He’s known formaking them. That’s why he’s the best option for a last-second shot inthe history of the NBA.
只是,科比可没有那么仁慈,对吧?在这样的时刻,他的血液温度急剧降到了温度计的最低点。他不是以错失绝杀而出名的,而是以冷血绝杀不眨眼而著称于世。所以他成了nba历史上最后一秒出手的最好选择。

This one on Friday night exemplified it. Normally aKobe Bryant buzzer beater would be ho-hum. Haven’t we seen that before?Don’t we expect it to happen? The talk of the NBA should’ve the Netsactually winning a game. Now that’s a rare event.
这个周五晚的比赛证明了这一点。正常来说,科比的绝杀只能让人打哈欠(绝杀太多,乏味了...)我们又不是没见过.我们不是预料了绝杀发生吗?今天的nba话题本来应该是网队终于赢球了,那可是很稀奇的事。

Except this shot -- this off-one-leg,swaying-to-the-left, three-point bank shot at the buzzer to beat Miami-- was so ridiculous that it had his NBA peers firing off astoundedtweets ([email=%E2%80%9C@rudygay22]“@rudygay22[/email] Are you kidding me Kobe!”) and even Bryant had a hard time believing it. He called it “the luckiest shot I’ve made by far.”
问题是,这个投篮——这个单脚起跳,左边漂移,三分打板,压哨进框,把迈阿密送出球场的球——是这么的荒唐,以至于他在nba的追随者火速发表了一个震惊的tweets(
[email=%E2%80%9C@rudygay22]“@rudygay22[/email] Are you kidding me Kobe!”即是“鲁迪.盖伊说道:科比你唬我的吧!”)甚至是大神本人也很难相信。他把这球称为“到目前为止自己最好运的进球”

“I released the ball, I was kind of like, ‘No effingway. No way this ball’s going in,’” Bryant said. “It felt good, I justdidn’t think I was going to make that shot. I’d like my chances if Ihad squared up and got the shot I’d wanted to.”
“我射出了那个球,然后我感觉:没戏了,那球没有理由进的”科比说“出手感觉很好,只是我没有觉得那球能进。我比较希望我有机会正常起跳,以自己喜欢的方式出手.”

With the version he wound up taking the percentages were supposed to favor the Heat.
以他出手的情况来看,胜利的天平偏向了热火队。

“If you told me before the game that the game wouldbe decided by Kobe shooting a left, one-legged, backboard three, I’dhave took that,” Wade said.
“如果你比赛前告诉我,这场比赛会由科比一个左侧漂移,金鸡独立,打板三分来决定,我也会接受.”韦德说.

The scenario: Lakers down by two with 3.2 secondsleft. Ron Artest inbounded from the right sideline. He ignored DerekFisher, who was open at halfcourt. He patiently waited for Bryant tobreak loose from a double-team by Wade and Udonis Haslem and cometoward the ball.
剧本这样写着:湖人落后2分,时间剩下3.2秒.阿泰右侧底线界外发球。他没有发给接近中场出空位的老鱼。他耐心得等待那个在韦德和哈斯勒姆的包夹中突围,冲着球来的大神。

“They were trying to deny him, and I knew it was impossible,” Artest said. “This is the Black Mamba, you know what I mean?”
“他们在想办法阻止他,不过我知道那不可能”阿泰说“这可以黑曼巴蛇,你明白我的意思吧?”

Artest gave it to him, then went to a spot vacated byHaslem, who was busy supporting Wade like a linebacker. Bryant dribbledto his left, and when he was directly lined up with the basket helaunched a shot over Wade’s outstretched arms. He went for thebackboard to give himself more margin for error. Bryant’s body wasarched to the left like a first parenthesis. His momentum carried himover near Jack Nicholson after he released the ball. Everything aboutthe shot screamed “wide left.”
阿泰把球发给科比,然后他向哈斯勒姆的位置跑去,哈斯勒姆忙着像后卫一样支援韦德。大神带球向左,当他直对篮筐的时候,在韦德伸展出的手上面发射了那个炸弹....(不好意思,是篮球)。他射出的是打板球,这样失误的机会更大了。他身体向左侧弯曲得像个左括号一样。出手后,身体的动能把他扯着飘过杰克尼克尔森面前。所有人都叫道“严重左倾错误....”

“When it left his hand, it didn’t look like it wasgonna be a shot that could go in,” said Fisher, who was just a few feetfrom Bryant when he took it. “But as it got closer to the basket, I waslooking and was like, ‘Man it’s straight.’ I was excited. I had toreally remind myself that this is a mid-season game in December. I wasrunning around, I jumped on Kobe’s back like it was the Finals.”
“球离手后,我不觉得这是能进的,”离大神出手点几尺远的老鱼说“但是当球接近篮筐的时候,我瞪直了眼“俺的老天哪,这球很直啊!”我太兴奋了。我不得不提醒自己这只是12月一场常规赛。我到处跑,跳到了大神背上,就像是总决赛一样.”

No, this didn’t even clinch a division championship,as Bryant did when he hit this pair of incredible shots in Portland atthe end of the 2003-04 season. It simply added to the lore, defiedstatistical studies that suggest LeBron James, Vince Carter or RayAllen would be a better option there, made you wonder how he does it.
不不不!这甚至没有能够决定出一个分区冠军,就像03-04赛季科比在波特兰轰出的那两记难以置信的三分球一样.这只是增加了一点资料,反驳了那些技术分析者说的“六步朗,卡特或者雷阿伦是更好的选择”的观点,这球让你惊讶到底是怎么进的.

The answer, apparently, is BMX bikes. Bryant said theskill set he employed Friday night came from his childhood days when heand his friends would try to hit telephone poles with rocks as theyrode by.
很明显,答案是BMX单车.科比说周五晚那个进球应用的技术源于他孩童时期,那时候他和朋友们尝试着踩着单车然后用石头扔路过的电话亭.

“You’ve kind of got to throw back a little bit, youknow what I mean?” Bryant said. “That’s exactly what I had to do,because I was falling left. If I shot the ball straight, it would havebeen way off.”
“你必须往目标后方来扔,明白我的意思吧?”科比说“这就是我今晚做的事,因为我严重左倾了,如果我把球直直射出去,那就偏太远了”

The story sounded a little too cute to be true, but might as well roll with it.
这个故事听起来可爱得有点不可信,不过确实有道理.

Fisher likened Bryant’s bad-shot making to theability of David Ortiz or Vladimir Guerrero to hit bad pitches. AsWade, (who, as Bryant noted, has “hit some pretty crazy shots himself”)said, “If you want anybody to hit a shot like that you’d rather it beKobe than anybody else, because that’s what he’s done in the past.Somebody else would’ve hit that shot, this locker room wouldn’t lookthis way.”
老鱼把科比处理坏球的能力和David Ortiz 或者 VladimirGuerrero相提并论(可能是橄榄球或者棒球的人.不认识).就像韦德(科比说他也是射中了很多不可思议的进球)说的“如果你想找一个人来射进这样的球,你会选科比而不是其他任何人,因为这就是他过去的所作所为。如果其他人射中了这个球,我们的更衣室就不会是这种状况了”(wade的意思,估计是更衣室的人也是觉得太惊讶,所以不至于太沮丧....吧?)

The most telling statement was made just outside theLaker locker room, where Phil Jackson stood outside waiting for anelectric cart to drive him down the tunnel and to his car. I told himKobe’s shot showed why I’d take Bryant over anyone in the finalseconds, even the guy who used to wear No. 23. That caused Jackson toraise his eyebrows. Now maybe with six seconds left, enough time tocreate a good look, I’d go with Jordan. But with only enough time totake a dribble or two, or to catch and fire, I’d go with the best badshot-maker ever. Because even when it’s a bad shot, Kobe gives you agood shot at winning.
最意思的言论来自于湖人更衣室外面,那里站着kfc,他在等电车载他通过隧道去停车场。我告诉他科比的投篮显示了为什么我宁愿选择科比来投最后一秒的投篮,超过了所有其他人,即使是一个以前穿着23号的人。kfc听到后,眉毛扬了一下。如果剩下六秒,就是说有足够时间来创造一个好的视野,我会选择Jordan。但是如果时间只够带一两下球,或者只能是接到球就开火,我会选择这个世上最好的绝地反弹的最佳坏球处理者。因为即使是一个坏球,科比也会变出一个好球,然后带着胜利走人.

Jackson processed it all, then said two words that resonated as much as Bryant’s three-pointer: “I agree.”
kfc听完了我说的全部内容,然后说了两个和科比的夺命追魂三分一样让人产生共鸣的字:“同意!”
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表