返回列表 回復 發帖

科比和拜纳姆近况汇报

Lakers center Andrew Bynum reported no pain after Saturday's practice, but he'll soon find out how much his left Achilles' tendon he strained
nearly a month ago can tolerate actual contact in a game. He survived a long and physical practice Friday and a fine-tuning practice
Saturday, but he'll soon find out how that translates Sunday in Game 1 of the Lakers' first-round matchup with Oklahoma City. Lakers Coach
Phil Jackson provide positive appraisals to Bynum ("He looked good") and to Lakers guard Kobe Bryant ("Fine") in just their second practice
since remaining on the sideline, but the positive news upon their return immediately precedes an uncertain transition period in them phasing
back into the lineup.

湖人中锋安德鲁·拜纳姆周六的训练后表示没有疼痛的感觉,但是不久之后他就会发现一个月前开始的左跟腱拉伤对比赛中抗衡的影响到底有多大。他周五进行了长时间的身体训练,周六第一次伤愈参与球队正常训练,但他马上就能知道伤病情况会如何转变--周日是季后赛第一轮湖人对阵雷霆的揭幕战。在他们伤愈回来的第二次训练,湖人教练菲尔·杰克逊积极评价了拜纳姆(“他看起来不错”)和科比(“很好”),但是回归的好消息之后紧跟的就是一个不确定的问题--他们回到轮换名单中后将会面临的一个过渡时期。

"I think both teams have adjustments to make as we go through the playoffs," said Jackson, who declined how many minutes Bynum would get, but predicted he'd play him the first eight minutes of the game. "It's natural to do. We'll both come out with what we do best I think to start this series. That's what you have to stick with, and then how we make adjustments as we go along."

“我认为球队进入季后赛之后都需要一些调整,”杰克逊说,他拒绝回答拜纳姆将会上场多久,但预计拜纳姆将会出战前8分钟。“这很自然。我们都想以自己最好的方式开始系列赛。这是你必须坚持做的,之后才考虑我们对调整的适应程度。”

It's an interesting dichotomy the Lakers (57-25) face, but then again they've been filled with them all season. That includes the debate on whether the Lakers' first-place finish in the West actually indicates a good season. It involves whether complacency, injuries or other teams' increased aggressiveness has contributed more to the Lakers current struggles.

这是湖人面对的两难局面,但他们整个赛季都如此。还要面对那些辩论--湖人虽是西部第一,但他们本赛季表现是否优秀?正是球队的自满、伤病以及对手进攻性的提升导致了湖人现在的窘境。

This current case involves Bryant and Bynum, two welcome additions that bring a team-leading 27 points and third-leading 15 points per game
respectively. But Bynum hasn't played in the last 13 games, and has a strong history of taking a while to return to full form following an
injury. Bryant, who didn't speak with reporters after Saturday's practice, has sat out four of the past five contests and isn't completely
recovered from his fractured right index finger, sprained left ankle and sore right knee. Bryant, Bynum and Pau Gasol scored on average 62%
of the team's points in the three games leading up to Bynum's injury, but they likely won't duplicate those kind of numbers right away. But
the only way to expedite that process entails playing games, which will begin against the eighth-seeded Thunder (50-32).

现在的问题包括科比和拜纳姆,两个球员分别带回球队第一得分27分以及第三得分15分,这值得高兴。但是拜纳姆过去的13场比赛都没有参加,他之前的历史都表明他从伤愈复出到完全发挥需要很长一段时间。科比周六的训练之后没有跟记者交谈,过去的五场比赛他缺席了四场,也没有从手指骨折中完全康复,左踝拉伤以及右膝肿痛也并未离去。科比、拜纳姆和加索尔在拜纳姆伤前的三场比赛场均贡献球队62%的得分,但是他们现在可能无法复制这样的数据了。他们唯一加快自己恢复进程的方法就是去比赛,这将以与西部第八种子雷霆的较量开始。

"I think I can definitely make it through my regular minutes," Bynum said. "Maybe not as effectively, but I'll be able to make it through."

“我想我能打上和常规赛出战时一样的时间,”拜纳姆说“可能不像以前一样高效率,但是我有能力撑下来。”

For however long Bynum takes in returning to full form, he'll at least be able to mask the problems his absence exposed. Lakers forward Lamar
Odom returns to the bench, providing leadership and stability to an inconsistent unit. The Lakers won't feel as inclined to rely on its poor
outside shooting, and instead feel more inclined to use the team's height advantage over the Thunder's undersized lineup. And with the
exception to the absence of Lakers reserve guard Sasha Vujacic (severely sprained left ankle), the Lakers finally field a full lineup.

不管拜纳姆的状态完全恢复需要多久,他至少能弥补因他不在而暴露出的缺陷。湖人前锋奥多姆回到板凳上,为这些不稳定的替补带来领导和稳定。湖人并不想依赖他们差劲的外线命中率,取而代之的是,相比雷霆较矮的阵容,利用好自己身高上的优势。如果不是后卫萨沙因伤缺席,湖人现在的阵容将是全员上阵。

原文:http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2010/04/lakers-report-progress-with-kobe-bryant-and-andrew-bynum.html
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表