返回列表 回復 發帖

阿森纳遭淘汰五大原因 铁腰受伤离场导致全局混乱

第二回合的较量,枪手进球了,并进了两个,但依然无法阻止被红军淘汰出局的厄运。裁判的点球判罚对比赛结果产生了决定性影响,而弗拉米尼的受伤离场更是给了枪手更加直接的打击。一、阿德巴约浪费机会
如果阿德巴约能够将那次几乎空门(雷纳出击在半路)的机会打进,一切都会不同。多哥人本赛季为枪手攻城拔寨打进了不少漂亮的进球,其中也有不少制胜或者锁定胜局的关键球,但是阿德巴约浪费机会的能力同样出色,在这样的关键比赛中,这样简单的关键球他却轻易错失。
二、弗拉米尼突然受伤离场
弗拉米尼在40分钟时受伤离场,这让枪手无论在防守还是进攻中都像失了魂一样。没有弗拉米尼在身边,法布雷加斯怎么踢怎么不自在,这直接导致枪手对比赛失去了掌控,这一点是足以致命。更可怕的是,枪手本就薄弱的后防线因为失去了弗拉米尼的保护而变得时刻紧张,森德罗斯被托雷斯生吃那是因为利物浦的快速反击没有中场回防保护。
三、森德罗斯的防守问题
本场比赛又一次证明了森德罗斯的水平不够格。角球防守时漏掉海皮亚,一对一时被托雷斯轻松甩开射门命中,森德罗斯的防守无疑是灾难性的。
四、裁判双重标准
第一回合赫莱布被拉倒,裁判给了角球。第二回合……。自从爱德华多受伤以来,枪手受到裁判的“特殊照顾”已经远不止一次两次了。
五、被赛程拖累
枪手很累,周中的联赛被利物浦的替补们耗费了太多精力,小法的神奇终被疲劳磨灭。周末还要到老特拉福德做客,枪手有些力不从心顾此失彼了。
nicole兄说的很对,不过要负上全部责任应该是温格吧
因为自从亨利、皮雷斯、卫耶拉、等老将离去以后,枪手们以经很来没有享受过任何荣誉了。
没错现在的枪手们是很年轻,但是经验都很浅。没有什么打大赛的经验。所以阿德巴约先会打失那一面对空门的球因为紧张。:019:
温格是时候为阿仙奴补一补新的血。
thanks for sharing
my arsenal...this season really no luck when near the final stagein EPL and UEFA Champion...
last night i really cant fall in sleep because of the final result is liverpool 4-2 arsenal. the penalty judge obviously is a cheat action and the referee bias view...
why always bias on arsenal???
1. Very disappointed with Adebayor. He just know to foul, offside, miss the ball... Wenger need to do something... Find a striker to replace him. He is totally suck...
2. Eboue - I really don't know wat he is doing... and i also don't know why always let him play in first 11. Always miss the good chance.
3. Senderos - He is too focus on players but not the ball.
4. Gilberto - Flamini injured already changed the game... Gilberto is getting old and can't teamwork with them. He only know to giv trouble to his teammates.
5. Toure - He is not good to be in right defender. He made a lot mistakes on that position. Hope Sagna faster recover and fight for the Premier League.
6. Hleb, Fabregas is too tired already. Since Rosicky and Eduardo injured... They can't find their form anymore. Wenger should buy some players for warantty.
7. Last but not least, I think the refree is the most problem. He should not to give a penalty. Toure didn't pull or push him. There is no Penalty given if compare with last week Kuyt push Helb. It is totally unfair. Rasuah~!
返回列表