返回列表 回復 發帖

[美食介紹] 馬來西亞 (美食) ☆ TC Toast & Coffee ☆

本帖最後由 petter0001 於 2009-10-8 03:20 PM 編輯 ( ]9 n+ Z0 c* Z

3 n: t2 H& E" X  z# Jwww3.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' p4 x5 j0 ^- J9 K

t: @8 N0 {$ m7 oTC Toast & Coffee is a modern-traditional coffeehouse located atDamansara Uptown that serves authentic local delicacies. Surrounds bythick aroma of toast bread and brewed-coffee, the TC Toast & Coffeebecomes a meeting point for toast and coffee lovers. For frequentpatrons of TC Toast & Coffee, the taste of coffee and tea make bythe Coffee Master is the reason of their visits; a taste whichrekindles the olden days. TC Toast & Coffee is made famous by itsNasi Lemak and Nasi Kunyit, special recipes that originated from MakZara in Pahang since 1930s. Since its opening, TC Toast & Coffee isgaining popularity amongst residents in uptown area and food loversfrom all over the countries for they are after the quality of foodsserves here.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' |# _" D6 A2 E# I8 f1 k! d8 K5 B" v
www3.tvboxnow.com" o) o7 f9 j; W) j# X8 g- e: s
TC Toast & Coffee serves a variety of Malaysian and fusion foods.Unlike other kopitiam, this gives a warmth yet cosy feeling as i firststepped in. An eye catching site was the coffee bar, a place where youget to see how the coffee and toast being prepared. Food here areprepare at the kitchen as you ordered, there’s no heating up of food orpre-cooked stuff, that’s why you get to taste the original taste of it.And the price, are extremely reasonable, you hardly get this in similarkopitiam.
9 A1 t) n8 c; H& \9 D, }公仔箱論壇
9 u& g3 |0 H0 s% g- M8 \TC Toast & Coffee公仔箱論壇" ~  m% Y; T  b- z6 Q
97, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
+ V# i6 N+ k+ Hwww3.tvboxnow.com
* M0 k. q9 G2 c8 U! \( {9 e公仔箱論壇+ z  t7 g2 ?$ `

/ y1 h7 ~3 Z% Ewww3.tvboxnow.com请大家来分享一下您对马来西亚的美食经验,谢谢:)
! _5 f: n7 o2 _& ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 ^0 J1 X$ @* y  V2 j) K

( H- C: U, _4 m5 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww3.tvboxnow.com# k$ ~. F$ ?2 x( p$ X/ V
不可貼出清楚的地址,現給你編輯刪除,如有異議,請與我聯絡
7 R* m0 s% p' R  r* a0 ]) K- Ncarwing字

4 A- t! a# t9 V- ?) @3 X公仔箱論壇4 ^. }  u7 N+ _7 Q3 {8 g

評分次數

• carwing

good!
版主;咁算5算賣廣告呀?

評分次數

• carwing

不可貼出清楚的地址
( b; P  N/ |3 L; L" i" Z公仔箱論壇咁當然算,已扣分處理