返回列表 回復 發帖

[足球] BBC Match of the Day 2 29th December 2013

本帖最後由 cirezy 於 2013-12-30 07:50 PM 編輯
. z; j! S7 l0 r: T- l& Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 \1 h' }% o# W- r3 a5 F  E
720p | *50fps* | x264 | AAC | 1.72 Gb SPORT: Match of the Day 2On: BBC 1 HD (101)   
! g! V% [( s+ y& Xwww3.tvboxnow.comDate: Sunday 29th December 2013Highlights and reaction from the day's four Premier League fixtures, introduced by Mark Chapman.
/ H# u$ L( V5 Y, b( h* v3 r& y, _' J& n

& O3 O+ J5 k! iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Games include a reunion at Stamford Bridge, as Jose Mourinho's former Chelsea coach Brendan Rodgers returns with his Liverpool side.
2 s9 ]# A; H' t; r$ O* cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The last time they met, in April, Luis Suarez scored a dramatic late equaliser in a game that will be remembered for his bite on Branislav Ivanovic.
7 W4 F3 C, q4 A) A7 a0 a+ |) Z4 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbElsewhere, Newcastle host Arsenal, www3.tvboxnow.com; u0 _$ R  d  i# I4 q; @+ |
Everton welcome Southampton, www3.tvboxnow.com! P' b  N6 s5 W* n* t
and Tottenham entertain Stoke.3 B1 I4 l% S7 w  l

. J6 y0 p* g, u1 Q8 L3 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。PS: Looks like there is a problem with the torrent. It stops at 10.6%
3 ?% d5 j2 \9 d7 y% l6 m( YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Here is a reddit link to watch online. The are on google video, you should be able to watch with full speed. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- v) i$ f$ K8 V! U5 ]! V
http://www.reddit.com/r/footballhighlights/comments/1tze3q/bbc_match_of_the_day_2_29dec2013/
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Thank you very much for the sharing! I have waited for this for a long time! Thanks!
So quickly~~~& d' G8 ?) K) o; X; z  e1 f; v
Thank you very much for the sharing!
Thanks very much for sharing
thank for sharing
thank for sharing
感谢楼主分享!支持 !
Thank you so much for your sharing..
thanks
唔得啊樓主,去到10.X%就停
Thank you very much
yeah, thank you for sharing the latest highlight of EPL this weekTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- r$ m& x. m- Q, q% I0 R; L
support your work
Thank you
Thank for sharing MOTD 2.
thanks!
返回列表