返回列表 回復 發帖

Rafa認為佢同老闆既口角唔係好嚴重

Benitez: Problem not serious

Rafa Benitez is confident his row with Tom Hicks and George Gillett is not serious, but has called on the Liverpool owners to understand the workings of the European transfer market.

The Liverpool boss was understood to be unhappy during the week as he sought money to add to his squad during January's transfer window.

Reds co-owner Hicks warned the Spaniard on Friday to focus on the players already at his disposal and to stop talking about signing new ones.

Speaking after his side's 3-0 win at Newcastle United on Saturday, Benitez was keen to play down any suggestion of a major rift with his employers.

Difficult

"I think they don't understand what the transfer window means in Europe," Benitez told Sky Sports 1.

"When you sign a player he needs to settle down. They don't understand how difficult it is to sign players.

"When you have the possibility now that you are free, you must do it or lose players. I'm trying to explain it, so it's okay.

"We will keep calm and I will try to keep focused on winning games for my supporters.

"I think it's not serious. If they understand what the market means for football here in Europe, they will understand I am trying to do my best for the club."

算啦 Ben sir, 唔好再講o甘多野喇。 Focus on coaching and training 咪幾好, 依家大勝紐卡素已經係好既開始

只要你繼續 win落去 win到12月你見老闆個時你有大把籌碼同佢地講數喇

評分次數

• canz85

哈哈哈~~是呀~~如果我们能维持下去~~~
我相信老板一定会注大资的~~~
希望你能买到alves吧~~!!!:014:
What do you think about this gossip from england ??

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez will be sacked following his row with the club's owners and Mourinho is being lined up to replace him. (News of the World)

It would be very interesting if happen .....
返回列表