返回列表 回復 發帖

菲尔对枷锁的脚踝颇有怨言

Everyone's a critic -- especially Phil Jackson每个人都是批评家——菲尔更是
By J.A. Adande

Hmm, could there be some latent frustration in Phil Jackson about Pau Gasol’s slow-to-heal right hamstring?
嗯,菲尔杰克逊对于保罗加索尔缓慢恢复的右脚踝会有什么怨言么?

Beforethe Lakers played the Pistons Tuesday night, Jackson said Gasol wentthrough practice Monday and shootaround Tuesday morning and Jacksonhoped Gasol would be able to play in the game. Alas, he remained on theinactive list. When Jackson was asked if he was concerned Gasol wasbeing gun-shy, he jumped in and said, “That he’s a hypochondriac andmight be a baby and won’t come out and play? Is that what you’re tryingto say with that question?”
湖人周二晚对阵活塞之前,菲儿说枷锁参加参加了周一的训练和周二早上的投篮课。菲尔希望枷锁能在当晚的比赛中上场。但是,枷锁依然在非激活名单上。当菲尔被问到他是否担心枷锁是“临阵退缩”时,菲尔马上还击,“难道枷锁得了忧郁症,或许变成了个小孩不敢出来打球了?你提那问题是这个意思么?”

That drew laughs. Then Jackson turned TV critic, referring to Gasol’s guest appearance on “CSI: Miami.”
这句话引来一片笑声。接着,菲尔又变成一个电视节目批评家,他转向枷锁在美剧“CSIMiami“中的客串演出。

“Ithink he got injured on CSI and he’s not telling us the truth,” Jacksonsaid. “I watched that program last night just to see if that was whathappened. And then he dragged that kid out of the car; I’m sure that’swhere he got that injury.
“我想他大概实际上是在拍CSI时受伤了,然后没有告诉我们实情”,菲尔说。“我昨晚特意去看了看这部剧,只想弄清楚枷锁的伤到底是怎么回事。当我看到他把那个小孩拖出车的时候,我终于确定那应该就是他受伤的原因了。”

“I never watched the show before. I was totally amazed that people watch it. I can’t believe people actually watch that stuff.”
“我以前从没看过这部剧。我实在很吃惊人们会看它。我真的不能相信人们会看这种东西。”

When someone compared Gasol’s acting duties to Andrew Bynum hoisting a Playmate at a Playboy Mansion party while out with an injury last season, Jackson stayed on his roll.
当有人把枷锁的客串演出跟上赛季安猪在伤期出席花花公子的派对相提并论时,菲尔继续他不客气的评论。

“That’s good for his shoulders,” Jackson said. “It’s another thing to be dragging someone and stretch your hamstring like Pau was doing.”
“可(安猪去参加派对,让一个女郎骑在他肩膀上)那对他的肩膀有好处啊”,菲尔说。
“这可跟枷锁做的,拖着一个小孩,继续压迫受伤的脚踝不太一样。”

And finally, on Pau’s future in the acting biz: “I told him to keep his night job.”

最后,在被问到对枷锁继续出演的未来时,菲尔终于放缓了语气,“我告诉过他可以保留这份夜工。”
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表