返回列表 回復 發帖

湖人为盐湖城的真正考验绷紧神经

,  描述: 湖人总冠军之路

Lakers are braced for a real test in Utah
湖人为盐湖城的真正考验绷紧神经

Like last season, the Lakers enter Game 3 against Jazz with a 2-0 lead. But they don't want a repeat of last year, when they lost Games 3 and 4. Bynum misses part of practice with knee soreness.
像上赛季一样,湖人带着2-0的优势进入对爵士的第三场比赛。但他们一定不想像去年那样输掉接下来的两个客场。安猪还由于膝盖酸痛中途退
出训练。

The plot contorted before the Lakers boarded their charter flight to Utah, somewhere between Andrew Bynum not fully participating in practice because of knee soreness and the Lakers drawing in their last breaths of Los Angeles air for a while.
在湖人登上专机飞往犹他之前,情况已经发生了扭转。就在安猪由于膝盖酸痛没有完成全部训练和湖人呼吸他们的最后一口洛杉矶空气(说的
真恐怖)的地方。

This is where they ran into trouble last season against Utah, taking a 2-0 series lead before the Jazz batted them away twice in Salt Lake City, a tough place to play even when all the Lakers are healthy.
他们去年对爵士时就是在那陷入麻烦的。湖人带着2-0到来,但随后爵士在盐湖城两次击败他们。就算所有球员都健康,盐湖城也不是湖人能轻
松拿下的地方。

Bynum sat out most of Wednesday's practice because of knee discomfort, a precautionary move more than anything but a move nonetheless involving Bynum's right knee, the same one that sidelined him for 32 games because of a torn medial collateral ligament.
由于膝盖不适,周三训练的大部分时间里安猪都坐在一边。预防措施只不过是为了保护安猪那条由于内侧副韧带撕裂让他坐看了32场比赛的右
膝。

Lakers Coach Phil Jackson indicated the soreness might be related to the bulky brace Bynum had worn since returning six games ago.
湖人教练Phil暗示酸痛可能和安猪六场比赛前复出至今一直带着的笨重支架有关。

"I don't think it's anything that the training staff thought was structural," Jackson said. "Some of it's due to [the] brace, wearing the brace and the inhibiting of the brace of the motions. I think it's all capable of working out, but he did not work much on the court [Wednesday] at all."
“我认为这不是训练人员想的结构,”Phil说,“那个支架是安猪膝盖酸痛的部分原因,带着支架而且它有碍动作。我以为它会解决问题,但
安猪(星期三)在场上根本没怎么活动。”

Bynum did not speak to reporters after practice, but a team spokesman said Bynum would "of course" play Thursday in Game 3 of the best-of-seven series. The Lakers have a two-game lead despite Bynum averaging only 8.5 points and 3.5 rebounds.
安猪在训练后没有接受记者采访,但一个球队发言人说安猪“肯定”会在周四的(7场赛中最好开局的)第三场比赛上场。尽管安猪场均只有
8.5分和3.5个篮板,湖人还是领先了两场。

He started off well in Game 2, making his first five shots on the way to 10 first-quarter points. He never scored the rest of the way, missing his last six shots.
他在第二场中开始的很好,第一节就5次出手拿下10分。然而他接下来再也没有得分,后面6次出手皆失。

"He ran out of gas, really, and they double-teamed him," Jackson said. "He's going to have some lapses in energy. We had to talk a little bit about his pre-game work too because I think he's working a little bit too hard to get ready for the game and I think it takes something out of him during the game."
“他没有体力了,真的,并且对方开始包夹他了,”Phil说,“他会有点体力不足。我们也必须讨论一下有关他赛前准备的一些情况,我认为
他赛前准备做的有点过于努力了,这会让他在比赛中有所欠缺。”

Meanwhile, the Lakers can only hope the Jazz mascot runs out of gas before revving his motorcycle in front of their bench before the game, a gesture that has irritated Jackson many times over the years.
同时,湖人也只能祈祷爵士的吉祥物在赛前湖人替补席前面加速它的摩托车之前就没有体力了,多年来这个动作一直都让Phil感到烦恼。

There will be plenty of noise tonight at EnergySolutions Arena, where Utah enjoys one of the league's most intense crowds, the fans seeming to adhere tightly to the team's season-long slogan of "Life Off, Game On."
当晚能量方案球馆会非常吵闹,那里是爵士喜欢的全联盟最拥挤的球场之一,球迷也会牢牢坚持他们整个赛季的口号——“生活结束,比赛开
始。”(这个也挺可怕)

The Lakers took turns saluting Utah's home-court edge after Wednesday's practice.
周三训练之后,湖人球员也轮流迎接爵士的主场优势。

"It's one of the noisiest," Kobe Bryant said. "Sacramento, when they were going good, it was tough . . . that place is really a barn. Those two arenas are some of the tougher arenas to play in because of the way that the arenas are constructed."
“那里是最嘈杂的地方之一,”kobe说。“萨克拉门托,当国王表现的好时,(想赢比赛)就很困难了……那地方简直是个牲口棚。由于这两
个球馆的建造方式,它们是那种打球比较激烈的球馆。”

Jackson continued the architectural analysis, referring to the "friendly confines" of the arena, built in 1991.
提到有关这个1991年建造的球馆的“友好的局限”,Phil继续他的建筑学分析。

"The arena's so tight, the referees are backed right up into the fans on the baseline," he said. "I think it's intimidating at times to opponents and to referees. I think it's a tough place to call a game."
“球馆太紧了,在底线裁判后背都能碰到球迷了。”Phil说,“我想它每次都让让对手和裁判心生畏惧。我认为它也是一个很难掌哨的球馆。

Bryant, after giving appropriate consideration to Jazz fans, couldn't resist tweaking them. "The more they boo me, the more they heckle me, the more they relax me, the more I play better," he said. "You would think they would know that by now."
给爵士球迷恰当的尊敬后,kobe禁不住讽刺他们。“他们越是嘘我,越是刁难我,就越是让我放松,我就能打得更好,”科比说,“你会认为
他们现在该知道了吧。”

Indeed, Bryant's 34-point, eight-rebound, six-assist effort helped the Lakers eliminate the Jazz at Utah in Game 6 of last season's West semifinals, though the Lakers were nervous bystanders as Deron Williams and Mehmet Okur each missed three-point attempts in the final five seconds that could have tied the game.
确实,虽然在最后5秒钟湖人像紧张的旁观者看着德隆和奥库两次错失可能追平的三分,kobe34分、8个篮板、6个助攻的表现帮助湖人在上赛季
西部半决赛第六场击败爵士。

The Lakers are 30-34 all-time in regular-season games at Utah, respectable when considering that the Jazz has had one losing season the last 26 years (2004-05). But the Lakers are 2-9 at Utah in the playoffs, including a 1-2 mark last May.
湖人常规赛历史在盐湖城30胜34负,特别是爵士过去26年只有一个赛季(04-05)主场被湖人横扫。但算上去年5月的1胜2负,湖人季后赛在盐
湖城只有2胜9负。

Jazz forward Kyle Korver called it a "combination of a lot of things," including the fact that "we have that Utah air."
爵士前锋科沃尔把这叫做“许多因素的混合结果”,当然也包括“我们有犹他空气”(高原)的事实。

The Lakers' 29-12 road record, the league's best, will be tested, as will their ability to gain large leads, let alone hang on to them.
湖人笑傲联盟的29-12客场战绩将会受到考验,他们也有能力扩大领先,继续独占鳌头。

Okur was Utah's second-best scorer and third-best rebounder in the regular season, but a strained hamstring still bothers him, which could only favor the Lakers.
唯一能让湖人高兴的是,爵士常规赛2号得分手兼3号篮板手奥库继续受到腿部肌肉拉伤的困扰。

Jackson wants to see the Lakers pound the ball down low more often, particularly to Pau Gasol, who did not take another shot after the 3:19 mark of the third quarter in Game 2. "He just didn't have enough touches again in the second half," Jackson said.
Phil希望湖人能将球更多的传入内线,特别是给家嫂。他在第二场比赛中自第三节3:19后就再也没出过手。Phil说:“他只是在下半场没有足
够的触球机会。”
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表