返回列表 回復 發帖

Liverpool beat Barca and Spurs to sign Saric

Liverpool have agreed to sign teenage striker Nikola Saric from Herfolge. All club and personal terms have been agreed and 17-year-old is set to sign the contract soon.

“It is a unique opportunity for me,” the Denmark Under-18 international informed Dagbladet Koge.

“I will train with the big names over there and there is time for me to develop at reserve level. I am very pleased with the development as it has been a very tough season for me.” he added

Sports Director Per Rud told the club’s official website, “We are pleased and proud that Nikola has gone to one of the world’s best football clubs. We would have liked to have earned more money from Nikola but his injury and the fact that his contract expired in the New Year made it difficult.

“Liverpool acted extremely well in all cases and knew all the details. They have been fair in the process and could’ve waited until the New Year but they will have him over now.”

Tottenham, Barcelona and Charlton were among the other clubs interested in signing Saric.

呢個靚仔個樣都有番甘上下串啵,d眼神都好梟下,哈哈,似乎好有自信。我中意!

喔又有1個年輕有為的球員加入了^.^
以某個角度來看他有點像C.RONALDO耶@@
原帖由 adtz 於 2008-6-27 04:18 PM 發表
喔又有1個年輕有為的球員加入了^.^
以某個角度來看他有點像C.RONALDO耶@@
yes looks similar and hope he has the same skill as him la
返回列表