返回列表 回復 發帖

I Want..

,  描述: 在年輕時﹐對感情生活的一種幻想
I want to compose the letter for you to read, before you surrender yourself to dreamland after a long and weary daywww3.tvboxnow.com( q$ B# _( n, d5 o$ ]- _( _  s
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 [& W7 c9 x9 e  L" f, ?
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ ]8 _2 {  U# Q( k
I want to be the one who caresses your hair, when you are immersed in thoughts that take your breath away,www3.tvboxnow.com- W) z3 k, D. V9 L

6 O" K0 ~' X7 v' q/ e. Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! Q" L" @; S" N% j. P+ ?. o3 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI want to catch your tear drop in the palm of my hand, in the moment of your solitude when you feel sad and sorrowtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! s# w- I. M$ x# p$ x
www3.tvboxnow.com/ x6 x" A* i6 L$ O+ x- x+ c5 G" i

: c* t% }, k+ ]I want to be the arms that embrace you, when you feel chilled by the draft that comes through your open window
" k, q+ j' L2 K6 U; Y9 Z* q- y% o3 e, ]3 z) {1 v6 E3 u
www3.tvboxnow.com6 p. Z, Q  ]0 A( E" p) i( x
As you open your eyes in the early dawn, let me be the ray of light that chases away the shadows of the night,
+ z0 ^% `- U/ x2 M
  @3 C# o* N. ?3 ?2 l" ]) F% jwww3.tvboxnow.com8 M# W+ _( X0 W/ I. d
I want to be the inspiration that makes you sigh softly,as you marvel at the twilight that melts with the orange sky公仔箱論壇8 m2 n9 y% [2 G" i+ z" D
$ ?0 q# }' N- @" L: x5 N9 [

" h4 w( J& i7 K9 J公仔箱論壇When darkness falls, I want to be the hand that guides you in your moment of uncertainty
- j  w" U4 I; a7 u2 y- t0 r$ BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 I+ ^# O5 b- U& n1 n$ K+ qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。www3.tvboxnow.com0 n$ z! w( s! u& |
When your soul reaches out, I want to be there to touch it, hold it, and echoes in unity...公仔箱論壇2 m% I6 i5 [7 L+ q* j8 L2 J

; `& }" E1 R$ Ywww3.tvboxnow.com
0 c2 T8 C1 N9 O' |, jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI want to be all that, because the way you smile at me,the way you sneak a look in my direction
" a0 O. \* p# B& j, @6 P6 Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 E/ @6 l1 d- _* ]; _' I+ G* ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' F0 y9 _/ }( B5 }2 N
The sound of your voice makes my spirit dance, the way my heart reacts as described by many through poetry and fictions
返回列表