返回列表 回復 發帖

阿森纳冬季首签只欠宣布 沙皇阿尔沙文1800万加盟

如果没有太多意外的话,阿森纳将在最近几天宣布阿尔沙文正式加盟的消息。就在1月1日接受媒体采访时,经纪人拉切尔已经确认阿尔沙文转会阿森纳。

拉切尔向媒体表示:“温格一直非常欣赏阿尔沙文,今年夏天他就希望签下这名球员。这次转会达成的协议令大家都非常满意,不过我想官方的确认消息,可能还需要等几天。”

由于尤文图斯也介入到阿尔沙文的转会,因此意大利新闻传媒Itasportpress也对此事进行了报道。据Itasportpress透露的消息,阿森纳将以1800万镑的天价签下阿尔沙文,这个价格比此前媒体披露的2000万镑低了200 万。27岁的阿尔沙文将与阿森纳签订一份为期5年的合同,温格已经把他看作长远计划的一部分。

阿森纳在联赛上半程战绩糟糕,法布雷加斯的受伤,以及罗西基迟迟无法复出,加速了阿尔沙文的加盟。不过阿尔沙文在位置上不同于法布雷加斯和罗西基,他更喜欢在前锋身后活动。今年夏天的欧锦赛上,他和帕夫柳琴科的组合展示出巨大威力,温格或许会为他制定特别的战术。

就在拉切尔接受采访当天,《每日镜报》披露尤文图斯也介入到阿尔沙文的转会当中,他们对俄罗斯人的报价是1200万镑加上亚昆塔。虽然这个报价的总价值不逊于阿森纳,但与阿森纳完全的现金支付相比,1200万镑加上亚昆塔就缺少了一些竞争力。
i wish tomorow will show in the official website
Wenger - I won't break the bank in January

ArsèneWenger will not compromise Arsenal's financial future despite theclamour for him to 'splash the cash' during the transfer window.

TheFrenchman is expected to reinforce his squad before the deadline passesat 5pm on February 2 and, predictably, has already been linked with awhole host of players - many of them with huge price tags.

Wengerrefused to reveal his transfer budget at Friday's pre-match pressconference but he insisted he would not put Arsenal in jeopardy byfollowing in the footsteps of Chelsea and Manchester City and spending"crazy" money. As far as the manager is concerned, the long-termstability of the Club comes first.

"I don’t handle the situationlike that," explained Wenger. "I believe that what we want to do is notbasically linked with money - I read some ridiculous amounts of moneythat are completely crazy.

"When I accepted to stay [asmanager] I knew what would be available and what kind of restrictionswould be existing. I deal with that and have no regret and noimagination about how much money is available. What is most importantis the Club has built a new stadium and we live in a very strong andhealthy situation financially.

"You look how many clubs havedone that and we play at the top. How many clubs have managed to builda new stadium, have a good financial situation and continue to play atthe top? This team is together getting stronger and stronger but whatwe need to focus on is continually developing and not live in dreamlandwhere we are linked with players of £30-£40million because that’s notrealistic.

"Chelsea haven’t built a stadium and they lose£100million per year. How do you imagine you can deal with that atArsenal Football Club without going bankrupt? We have to beresponsible."

Arsenal fans waiting for developments this monthmay have to rein in their most outlandish expectations. Nonetheless,Wenger has proved in the past that you can buy world-class talentwithout breaking transfer records and he will look to do that again.

"Itis not that we don’t want to spend," added Wenger. "I believe that wehave gone for a policy and we need to have a logic and a line ofconduct inside the Club that has to be respected. We have gone for apolicy that is to develop our young players and we have to show somecharacter and strength and not listen to everybody who comes out everyday with a new name.

"We need to stick to what we have decidedand show strength and not change our way every week. In football thequality of the work is in knowing what you want and how much you wantit and how much effort you put in every day. For me the rest is notrealistic.

"If you look at the best players we have had overthe years - in the last 10 or 12 years - we have always played at thetop. The best players who have made a massive impact here are notalways the ones who have cost £30-£40million. I can cite you players inthe last 10 or 15 years who have cost £30million and have been a flop.It is not necessarily linked that you spend £30million and get amassive player."
以上资料来自 阿仙奴俱乐部官网!
WENGER 已经承认唔会购入球星。。
没错,Wenger不会这样花钱,不会把自己多年的规矩破坏。。
尤其是工资的结构。。
这样其他球员也会仿造要求加薪了。。

沙皇阿尔沙文真的值得这么高的价钱吗?
所以枪迷们还是不要高兴得太早,
一日未落实,一日也不懂谁才是真命天子!!
返回列表