返回列表 回復 發帖

沃顿状态回升

,  描述: by
http://www.dailynews.com/lakers/ci_9033870

沃顿状态回升

奥多母因为犯规问题只能呆在板凳上,而拉德曼在场上毫无效率,加索尔也在寻找外围的空位球员。

科比能接管比赛,也只有他有这能力,但你知道科比也不可能整场都有这种表现。

掘金调整战术,他们包夹科比,甚至3人夹击他,对他犯规并努力迫使他出现失误。当科比在第一节就拿下了20分,掘金就对科比包夹得更狠。因此科比在第二节只拿了5分。但很幸运,沃顿及时站了出来。连续2场比赛,沃顿都替补上场帮助湖人获胜。

奥多母今年打得都很好,我很高兴今晚我表现得不错并帮助到他。沃顿说
第一场比赛,沃顿代替受犯规困扰的拉德曼替补出场并拿到了17分,之后的第二场,沃顿取得18分,7个篮板,5个助攻帮助湖人122-107战胜掘金。

连续2场的表现很大的提升了沃顿的自信心,整个赛季,他都受困于伤病,这令人很沮丧。在这夏天他和湖人新签了一份合同,沃顿急切想表现自己的价值。
古话说得好:来得晚总比不来好

“沃顿重新振作并打得充满信心,他这系列表现很好”,莎莎说。我们的替补席,总会有不同的人站出来的,这个系列,沃顿站出来了。掘金轻视了对他的防守,沃顿很好的利用了这点。

奥多母受困于犯规,半场就拿3次了,第三节的早段就4次,第四节只打了20秒就第五次了,所以他整场只打了22分钟。沃顿出任他的位置打了很长时间。

掘金的大前锋想防守他,脚步更快的沃顿能轻易的突破他们进入内线去。
我只想打得更有侵略性一点,沃顿说,我的脚康复了,很舒服。对方的球员也没有很重视对我的防守,这就使比赛变得更简单了。

沃顿也在防守时作出了很大的贡献,在第四节的中段他使安东尼出现了一个进攻犯规。

掘金的将士有一次的失去了冷静,那次的进攻犯规的确令他们很烦躁。
因此,安东尼强烈抗议这犯规,艾佛森也吃到了技术犯规。科比轻松进了2罚球,在比赛还剩5分19秒的时候湖人领先了108-94。

沃顿今晚贡献很多,奥多母可以在第三场的比赛不用上了。科比称赞说

Lakers turn to cool hand LukeLakers turn to cool hand Luke

LamarOdom was on the bench in foul trouble. Vladimir Radamanovicwas largelyineffective. Pau Gasol was struggling to find open looks.
Kobe Bryant was taking over, as only he can, but you knew it couldn't last.
Denverwould adjust. They'd double-team him, triple-team him if theyhad to.Trip him, foul him. When a guy drops 20 points in the firstquarter, anyteam would have to at least make it hard on him, andDenver did.
In the second quarter, Bryant scored just five points.
Fortunately, the Lakers had Luke Walton.
For the second straight game, Walton came off the bench to spark the Lakers to victory.
"With all the good games Lamar had this year, it was nice to be able to come in tonight and help him out," Walton said.
Afterscoring 17 points in Sunday's Game 1, largely in relief ofthefoul-plagued Radmanovic, Walton came up with 18 points, sevenreboundsand five assists in the Lakers 122-107 victory over the Nuggetsin Game2.
The playoff push has done wonders for Walton's confidence.Allseason, he's been plagued by injuries. It was frustrating,becauseafter signing a new contract in the offseason, Walton was eagerto showhe was worth the commitment.
Better late than never.

Lukeis getting his momentum back and playing with a lot ofconfidence,"Lakers guard Sasha Vujacic said. "He has been great inthis series. Withour bench, it comes from all different people, but inthis series, Lukehas been stepping up.
"They (Denver) don't have a great match-up for him and he's been taking advantage."
Waltonhad to play a lot of minutes Wednesday in relief of Odom, whohad threefouls at halftime, picked up his fourth foul early in thethird quarterand his fifth foul just 20 seconds into the fourthquarter. Odom playedjust 22 minutes in the game.
With the Nuggets' assortment of powerforwards trying to guard him,the quicker Walton was able to penetrateoff the dribble and cut in theopen space.
"I think I've just made apoint of being more aggressive," Waltonsaid. "My shot feels good. Ifeel comfortable. And guys have beengetting me easy looks. When you geteasy looks, it's easy."
One of Walton's biggest contributions cameon the defensive end,drawing a charging foul on Carmelo Anthony midwaythrough the fourthquarter.
The Nuggets had already started to lose their composure. Again. But the charging foul really set them off.
Anthonyprostested the call. Allen Iverson drew a technical foul.Two freethrows by Kobe Bryant later, the Lakers had a 108-94 lead with5:19 togo.
"Luke was huge for us tonight," Bryant said. "And Lamar is goingtobe well rested for Game 3. I guess it's a glass half-full,half-emptykind of thing."

Luke Walton 真是一个有篮球智慧的球员(果然是名人之后)!
他不但传球视野广、防守有拼劲,而且内外进攻都有一套。
寻找到独一无二的自己。。。
返回列表