返回列表 回復 發帖

[短文分享] Mary of Children

' R7 U5 ]9 U8 \& S: K1 B
Mary of Children

, C$ I: L& y. a* cwww3.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 B2 r, I( B1 {. t% j
If a child lives with criticism he learns to condemn ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% p/ y3 N4 n& s: l9 A# `' W3 @
If a child lives with hostility he learns to fight ...
: r7 ~) @" L+ iIf a child lives with fear he learns to be apprehensive ...1 n, u# H& ]% A! ^( Z* D
If a child lives with pity he learns to feel sorry for himself ...: Y& {& X+ c  k- r- M9 L
If a child lives with ridicule he learns to be shy ...
3 H6 B% F) _  l$ c. M9 i1 D, eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with jealousy he learns what envy is ...
$ i3 F9 Y+ e9 n1 k! V$ C+ B4 ZIf a child lives with shame he learns to feel guilty ...
9 S, [! I' q" G6 w3 y! `5 kIf a child lives with encouragement he learns to be confident ...公仔箱論壇! [0 q" E5 r" y' w  C# }; `. f
If a child lives with tolerance he learns to be patient ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 n0 j/ H$ s; G7 ?9 N$ a# [
If a child lives with praise he learns to be appreciative ...
& k2 C% @- \! p9 C  V/ a: mIf a child lives with acceptance he learns to love ...公仔箱論壇7 `, d& |$ X: p! }& Z
If a child lives with approval he learns to like himself ...0 r5 S( k4 n% u3 t2 i' a7 i
If a child lives with recognition he learns that it is good to have a goal ...www3.tvboxnow.com# N* P! y  R; v6 o0 @( d1 ~# Y
If a child lives with sharing he learns about generosity ...
+ H9 J) A  G$ s; l  q! a' v9 D% Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with honesty and fairness he learns what truth and justice are ...5 u" k+ Q0 M9 ~7 y
If a child lives with security he learns to have faith in himself and those about him ...' ]8 ]* Z& H0 T4 \( d
If a child lives with friendliness he learns that the world is a nice place to live .... ]% q% a  R2 k& U
If a child lives with serenity your child will live with peace of mind ...
: i* r9 N4 J" d/ C- Y! W4 M3 ?公仔箱論壇If a child lives with firm and consistent parents he knows justice ...
9 C1 t' J6 N- mIf a child lives with forgiving parents he knows mercy ...
* H2 C+ K; C$ E6 L& k" k) I; J8 BIf a child lives with affectionate parents he knows the healing of spirit ...% Y; X+ g" u9 Q( V0 ?
If a child lives with encouraging parents he knows the joy of giving ...
% S& }9 J8 O  l7 `% h2 M3 P6 h" _! _If a child lives with parents willing to receive he knows of the security of being able to give ...www3.tvboxnow.com# m; F: x+ T1 u) b. f& z
If a child lives with parents infested with sins he is denied the ordinary means of spiritual growth ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ R( F  m* q3 A: l4 I% h
If a child lives with parents who reverence him as a person he will grow to be adult ...
英文文章!有意思~
返回列表