返回列表 回復 發帖

【阿仙奴官方網】湯馬斯:我必須找著我的機會

湯瑪斯相信他的發展正在循序漸進。

上賽季,17歲的他是阿仙奴足球學校打比賽最多的球員,他常常率領著球隊。這種主管球隊所帶來的自信和信仰並未讓他高高在上。他依然腳踏實地,努力去實現他的目標。

D; x# l
在班菲爾德的預備隊裏打主力也許是湯瑪斯賽季最讓人吃驚的一面。他的能力沒有疑問,但是,在他的年齡,對於他適合在這個級別上升起了疑問,但是,這位球員他自己並不感到擔心。;

|身體上,我知道我可以在預備隊比賽上應付得來,湯瑪斯說。但是我從未預料到我可以在本賽季為預備隊打這麼多場比賽。

我所能做全部就是刻苦努力,當機會到來時,我要用兩手抓牢它,不會讓它溜走。

在這種級別上踢球時讓我保持專注做到我必須做到的事,記得我可以做好什麼事。然後,在球場外,我繼續練習那些我沒有做好的弱項。(

如果我可以提高我的那些弱項,這就是我可以期望進步的唯一方式。

我認為我的比賽變好了很多,但是每天的訓練都促進我的進步。我很高興在本賽季所取得進步。

o湯瑪斯的態度始終是可愛的。很多想要成為運動員的人都有一個年長的偶像作為他們的奮鬥方向。但是,對於這位阿仙奴年輕小將來說,他將他對比賽的動力和熱情歸結于一個家人。

我父親培養了我的精神;他一直說要把握住機會,正是因為他,我有了這樣的動力,他說。

在球場外,他也給予了我很大的幫助。他要確信我很好,和好人在一起,而且我要照顧自己。

V他不能來看我所有比賽,因為他經營著自己的一家足球俱樂部,但是當他可以時,他來看我比賽。

轉:http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=news&article=492066&cpid=703&title=Thomas+-+I+have+to+take+my+chances

高手阿......係米阿
子曰:自行束滫以上,吾未尝无诲焉。
阿仙奴官方网占

Thomas - I have to take my chances

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas believes he is on schedule with his development.

No-one played more football in Arsenal’s Academy than the versatile17-year old last season, and he often led the side. The faith andconfidence in his ability shown by those in charge hasn’t gone toThomas’ head though. He remains grounded and intent on achieving hisaims.

Regular appearances under Neil Banfield in the Reserves have perhapsbeen the most surprising aspect of Thomas’ season. There is no doubtinghis ability but, at his age, questions could have been raised about hissuitability at that level. However, the player himself was not worried.

“Physically I knew that I could handle myself in the Reserveset-up,” Thomas told Arsenal.com. “But I never expected to actuallyplay as much as I did for them over the course of the season.
“All I can do is work hard and when the chance comes, I’ve got to grab it with both hands and not let it go.

“Playing at that level was a case of keeping myself focused on whatI had to do and remember what things I can do well. Then off the pitchI worked on the areas that perhaps I don’t do so well.
“If I can improve the aspects of my game that aren’t so strong, that is the only way I can expect to progress.

“I think my own game has got so much better but then trainingeveryday was bound to improve me. I am happy with my progress thisseason.”
Thomas’ attitude throughout is endearing. Most would-be sportsmenearmark the game’s more senior stars as their inspiration. For theArsenal youngster, though, he puts his drive and passion for the gamedown to someone closer to home.

“Off the field he is a big help to me too. He is making sure that Iam alright, with the right kind of people and that I look after myself.
“He can’t watch me play all the time because he runs a football club of his own, but when he can, he watches me play.”
返回列表