返回列表 回復 發帖

Van Persie warns Arsenal too principled

Robin van Persie urges Arsenal to the principles that the club has about rewarding players in the side.  'If you have a group of players together want to keep, you have to keep them happy, "explained Van Persie in The Guardian.

An exodus of leading players threatens namely.  Mathieu Flamini to leave AC Milan, while Alexander Hleb especially with Barcelona flirt.  Also for Cesc Fabregas and Emmanuel Adebayor are the wealthy European top clubs in the row.

"Arsenal has a policy of not talking about a certain amount go if they want to agree with one player.  The club do not pay big salaries. ' I think it should graduate to higher scales.

'If you're 27 or 28 years, I can manage that you decide to go somewhere else if you play football there three to four times more you earn. If such amounts would be paid by Arsenal, I am sure that if someone would continue, "says Van Persie.

Van Persie is hisself a conversation with the Londoners for its summer of 2011 until the current contract be extended.  Yet he speaks not merely from its own interest. Van Persie said for the past season has never been such a strong and good football selection to have known.

"This group is unique. It is therefore very important that Arsenal players like Adebayor and Fabregas to keep. ' I regard myself as Arsenal-man, but Arsenal needs to do to ensure that we grow together. "

Arsenal this season got much praise for his adventurous play and smooth combinations. Despite a strong start, took over The Gunners next. In the Premier League Chelsea and Manchester United fought for the title and in Europe stranded Arsenal in the quarterfinal of the Champions League to Liverpool.

Dutch time. 31 may 2008.

[ 本帖最後由 brian123 於 2008-6-1 07:30 AM 編輯 ]
wao....
不可以酱咯。。。。
Van Persie首先必须确保自己唔好侅欧洲赛事受伤,
咁先有机会侅阿仙奴有所表现。。。
返回列表