返回列表 回復 發帖

Crouch baffled by selection policy

,  描述: 高治膽生毛
Peter Crouch has admitted he is baffled as to why he is currently not playing more games for Liverpool.

Crouch has made just five Premier League starts this season, the latest of which saw him score against Sunderland, but his previous strike in The FA Cup was followed by relegation to the bench at West Ham.

The England striker has always kept his silence despite some frustrating times at Anfield, and he insists he still wants to stay now.

However, for the first time Crouch has uttered some discerning words in the direction of Rafa Benitez, conceding ahead of Sunday’s clash with Chelsea: ‘I have no idea if I’ll be playing’. “Certainly the manager likes to chop and change at Liverpool,” he told The Daily Star.

“I started the last game, scored and thought I had done well.

“Hopefully you think that will give me the chance the start the next game. But we all know that’s not the case with our manager.

“It’s not a case of whether you have done well in the last game, it’s how he feels the next game should be.

“I literally have no idea whether I will be playing.

“But I certainly feel my performances when I have come in have been good enough to warrant a place in the starting line-up.”

上次呻完要長做大後備,今次又唔怕死,托利斯出番你又要入雪櫃了!
你说出我的心声~~~
我觉得贝帅的举止,已经打击了球员的信心和状态~~~:019: :019: :019:
返回列表