返回列表 回復 發帖

Burnt Biscuits

When I was a  kid, my mom liked to make breakfast food for dinner everywww3.tvboxnow.com5 i, E* n& m) t+ `: M8 O
now and then.  And I remember one night in particular when she had made
7 r" R9 G- B  T* s; v1 ^0 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。breakfast after  a long, hard day at work. On that evening so long ago,
( _' k" Y" L" rmy mom placed a  plate of eggs, sausage and extremely burned biscuits inwww3.tvboxnow.com) _3 _* J; |' B4 V+ X4 g
front of my dad.  I remember waiting to see if anyone noticed! Yet all mywww3.tvboxnow.com. A* F: F* y4 Q) X- f9 \6 G
dad did was  reach for his biscuit, smile at my mom and ask me how my day
! J# W1 t% o/ g* W/ u公仔箱論壇was at  school. I don't remember what I told him that night, but I dotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 X( ~# A/ @" r  |7 t/ z0 H; ?
remember  watching him smear butter and jelly on that biscuit and eat
3 H" B- h7 I1 J5 [% uwww3.tvboxnow.comevery  bite!
) {/ }* `, X. g2 l! pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% k) H: R: _8 I- V# n, W
When I got up from the table that evening, I remember  hearing my mom
0 H5 G( _" m' Y0 japologize to my dad for burning the biscuits. And I'll  never forget what
' L6 R8 h1 D; U$ }1 She said: "Honey, I love burned biscuits."tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& O9 Z$ m# _4 }2 G7 y, J

( T: d- D' _' ^9 T% w! ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLater  that night, I went to kiss Daddy good night and I asked him if he公仔箱論壇5 u" A' o1 U) L, f, O1 @3 u
really  liked his biscuits burned. He wrapped me in his arms and said,
8 I! z3 a. A0 }8 A  s9 g+ B5 _"Your  Momma put in a hard day at work today and she's real tired. And
2 ^  a6 Q  X( a6 Kbesides  - a little burnt biscuit never hurt anyone!"
  |% v) @7 ?" l# @  q- Y! o公仔箱論壇
' P8 D* I) @# c( Mwww3.tvboxnow.comYou know, life is  full of imperfect things.....and imperfect people. I'm
" q" f8 c; n5 S( c4 @( \not the best at  hardly anything, and I forget birthdays and anniversariestvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; [  k% D" @6 g0 t4 O7 S2 N
just like  everyone else.www3.tvboxnow.com5 p: L# i- c* o3 D% v
What I've  learned over the years is that learning to accept each others
: K7 h" i1 t! a- M! o1 k- cwww3.tvboxnow.comfaults -  and choosing to celebrate each others differences - is one of
7 f8 G0 m. [& T, K/ `( f8 |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。the most  important keys to creating a healthy, growing, and lasting ' R; Y5 U# k: p; W" E
relationship.公仔箱論壇) r) O" X: h6 S: \5 e

! M4 @% D5 @, F) ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd that's my prayer for you today. That you will  learn to take the good,8 \; c. N, g  u8 W- F
the bad, and the ugly parts of your life and lay  them at the feet of God.
# q$ G0 C# ~' ]3 swww3.tvboxnow.comBecause in the end, He's the only One who  will be able to give you a( k- Q; y$ o/ ~6 I' [( g$ C
relationship where a burnt biscuit isn't a  deal-breaker!www3.tvboxnow.com' J  e. ~! d. `: Z% C& K
公仔箱論壇6 N6 e8 Y1 p2 |2 i1 g  u( b( W  I5 r
We could extend this to any relationship. In fact,  understanding is the公仔箱論壇6 f  x1 `2 ^+ `; U8 ]! m
base of any relationship, be it a husband-wife or  parent-child orwww3.tvboxnow.com& l8 o- k, v0 U- E' C( j) v1 N$ U
friendship!www3.tvboxnow.com( h; C! K. C& c+ W" R6 H

$ `! z1 w& ^( @. e' fwww3.tvboxnow.com"Don't put the key to your happiness  in someone else's pocket - keep itTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 f% m1 e$ z: P
in your own."
) Y6 ~) o# V- L1 q  _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
返回列表