返回列表 回復 發帖

I Want..

,  描述: 在年輕時﹐對感情生活的一種幻想
I want to compose the letter for you to read, before you surrender yourself to dreamland after a long and weary day公仔箱論壇' U( B! t" c# N5 r* y+ E. @7 s

4 h3 Q# E3 @# Y+ W# B8 k6 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: [) S/ x- l1 d3 [6 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI want to be the one who caresses your hair, when you are immersed in thoughts that take your breath away,
6 A  }8 d8 J* t- m- _  F; Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 ?( z* f$ i+ G& M, J
1 s& v0 ]4 G. D& V1 I3 n
I want to catch your tear drop in the palm of my hand, in the moment of your solitude when you feel sad and sorrow公仔箱論壇) E" c  D( L" v

2 C( r. G9 b- E% O5 KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 [: t0 B- h% @, [4 QI want to be the arms that embrace you, when you feel chilled by the draft that comes through your open window
. W+ L' }7 U: D' o& q% }- `0 W2 }: M0 p( E
www3.tvboxnow.com$ ?9 f( q' u' D% A, C3 ]6 O5 }1 E: ~
As you open your eyes in the early dawn, let me be the ray of light that chases away the shadows of the night,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 H( s) p. B5 j+ M) ]( M

' p0 _, A5 {3 G- x* v; p3 e) I公仔箱論壇% h5 o. \1 q& x. ^
I want to be the inspiration that makes you sigh softly,as you marvel at the twilight that melts with the orange sky
5 f+ q4 y. |) R6 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 P* }. i$ t, v2 W2 K! Z

6 y! O: b! _# P* I" I% \  p公仔箱論壇When darkness falls, I want to be the hand that guides you in your moment of uncertainty
2 I7 g5 e  l; x' a, X0 i- {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。www3.tvboxnow.com; O7 y' S7 C4 F* E8 M; q

( N8 _0 m% U& @6 c公仔箱論壇When your soul reaches out, I want to be there to touch it, hold it, and echoes in unity...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; n( J; a0 c* k/ E
/ ]9 p! T: V! v/ Y, s& w
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) V. T5 f  y: \, U" @( {- f/ ?
I want to be all that, because the way you smile at me,the way you sneak a look in my direction1 K3 k/ ?0 }' F; \! E' p' L
# [/ e4 W# h8 P; x. E

) C8 y. S) M: aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The sound of your voice makes my spirit dance, the way my heart reacts as described by many through poetry and fictions
返回列表