返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; c& S% X5 V. b8 R8 M
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% w1 B& N9 D, j! h; \
西元2010年04月27日
  Q8 z  T: n, e, y" Q1 utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( l. y' H& P1 A4 v; i
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
: c' O; T' ~; C$ i5 v2 K2 E$ rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份公仔箱論壇& Y# s* g: M1 F5 y4 t9 d- z
西元2010年04月27日
6 b$ F/ F! v7 o! ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

+ m" V9 R+ r8 G) |4 n0 UThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
; d3 q, |. I5 a( M1 k5 w/ _8 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份www3.tvboxnow.com1 j; t, A5 U/ J
西元2010年04月27日
  f. f% R! v: B) xwww3.tvboxnow.com
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

& B5 m; s* w5 A( g. ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) }9 x3 f7 ^" K6 p  {% t! N3 {
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
) r* w) K) Z1 Q0 m+ `. D) m( v6 [4 B梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡+ L; D6 W; s- A; |: k3 `: Z
西元2010年04月26日- R7 T8 r6 i$ T7 l9 I

0 h1 G  K/ R6 ?) q- u- O/ C"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; o. y" A, W$ e" M" K' y1 |
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
0 `# f" X1 e; q/ t' F/ _8 Wwww3.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月24日www3.tvboxnow.com# x$ p* k: d; H; e: Q+ \& x
www3.tvboxnow.com* y3 Y4 n3 l) o* T; E  j
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
$ G' E4 ^; q. y; i& A$ K1 Xwww3.tvboxnow.com“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
, R3 m1 J. d3 d2 d8 U0 f6 ?# F公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日
9 U. f8 o$ g# n" j, [6 ~; t- R( ^* F- h  M: ?# V& R
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
* `) i" l7 ]1 r- I1 W- i$ D“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三): J8 N% b+ l# ]$ o+ [" F
西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇; l& ~* [5 F$ z8 O% @! G0 t* ]
+ |  l2 _9 y+ o  x" @
) l5 e: N1 H% X
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
. y3 k' _3 l: V& R7 B$ Owww3.tvboxnow.comUniversity of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! f* h: K8 c6 Z. X7 D& y; D

' [4 C7 a; n- k+ _* Iwww3.tvboxnow.comHoused at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
$ `! K" f0 i- [' p7 h  B! E( ~! gwww3.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  j5 J9 j* P4 X$ H& r
By Greg Szymanski, JDTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ V' ?1 i% G4 t3 ^$ |
April 23, 2010
- L) O/ ?$ k" M7 e5 S$ [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, W! z  ]+ N( N! x% o2 B4 M# T8 T
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
9 |8 O8 J7 u( \; f3 s& ?9 m5 n9 |There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.公仔箱論壇- e# e2 o7 }, k- O, m
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
" i. z; R, r" e: @) v# }+ _" _www3.tvboxnow.comWith the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.( w! N5 ~+ t' x4 P: g3 V
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。www3.tvboxnow.com% r- C' p# y  L5 O8 D& V
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
2 i5 ^# c& |: [  A& i* h1 m' _www3.tvboxnow.com, J6 w; m/ d6 a3 \: t7 _
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”www3.tvboxnow.com) C' _0 A. X: A( A; t) U) Z
9 i2 {  A. h, l2 j6 a
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
( V. O, b  }! T
7 ?' q6 r  R4 S# u0 ~4 D! T# ~. Twww3.tvboxnow.comHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
/ ?# O8 a, b4 a2 Q  w: C+ X7 c& h4 T; b5 U/ [! j8 t2 I% |8 Z- X3 X
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
( r8 H* M- e9 g1 @! i. ^; N  \) Y0 Z8 n3 X
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
. _! \0 U/ d, B( V- y+ v6 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. ~0 ?) O' O; W/ xAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.. @# l) A  E9 S. Y  D9 A% Z$ A( Y
& Z1 B* u, Q% v% z; L* V
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 B# T% j0 V+ H: P2 n, D
6 e$ v) u/ y$ I/ L3 {
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible)./ A$ D+ P1 A% ]% D8 N
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% Z6 P. A% p3 G. m( D- [( j# N: }
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:www3.tvboxnow.com  P/ ^; ]3 O- s: \% x

: S7 T% [- o: o  K' }% ]# @% y" Awww3.tvboxnow.com“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
: Q% l0 X' u/ n7 L5 S: ^% M1 m$ x, ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
& L' s/ A% ?! n/ mwww3.tvboxnow.com“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”  z3 |0 b1 x8 Q# R

9 F& w2 X1 ]( `Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 f+ Y  n  b5 t7 s1 b+ }
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? www3.tvboxnow.com/ V6 y  x6 M/ n& k