返回列表 回復 發帖

Very true in life...

* p* D( D7 a( R  ^5 h0 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

5 x' W+ j5 O$ d; y" U, Mwww3.tvboxnow.com                                
8 A1 m3 l' U! Y+ J; }: Y6 m+ H, e                                Sixty plus         and Going Strong.2 h6 e! t$ f0 F; d( |: `4 c
(Translated         from the original in Chinese)www3.tvboxnow.com+ _7 Q6 i: {& N& ?
There are         1000-year old trees in the mountain, but not many 100www3.tvboxnow.com! r1 o; j& N) Q' H# B& l: r, @: t/ c/ Q
year-old         people…………….
www3.tvboxnow.com, @  L! L) h- E  a4 Q8 W, Y

7 P# n; S) J. R# C公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ ~+ Y/ O* h/ I6 ^# Y) `3 l
                At the         most, you live until 100 years old (only 1www3.tvboxnow.com" z9 i9 D% A0 @& f" K1 B
in公仔箱論壇4 d" d) v! W. M) e9 \4 ?: o0 L
100,000).
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. W* v# F" q. A  O# R
Because you         don’t have many years to live, and you can’t take along公仔箱論壇: @  t( B& u. Q2 L0 b
things when         you go, you don’t have to be too thrifty…….Spend the moneyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. n% W2 e4 T% n2 d& l3 [
that should         be spent, enjoy what should be enjoyed, donate what you8 w, ]* C1 i% A2 ]0 u% B
are able to         donate, but don't leave all to your children or公仔箱論壇! g1 ]' B* c0 J( l+ Z  B0 j
grandchildren,         for you don't want them to become parasites.
0 N7 L. c7 V; X& IDon't worry         about what will happen after you are gone, because when you7 p% r% F& D8 p& c) P4 T+ I4 j
return to         dust, you will feel nothing about praises or criticisms.
# T& Q; y; G4 Z/ z! n2 o0 VDon't worry         too much about your children for children will have their
' U" R& n* d' ~6 Pown destiny         and find their own way. Don’t be your children's slave$ ~$ A; }, v: l2 H
Don't         expect too much from your children. Caring children, though         caring,
" n  o  r# w7 `1 `& Xwould be         too busy with their jobs and commitments to render any help.
' l' x( h5 i* a2 \5 G1 FUncaring         children may fight over your assets even when you are still) T) Z. f" r+ E( l  P4 s5 j  u* h' M
alive, and         wish for your early demise so they can inherit your         properties.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 f/ c# H, M& C% w. F
Your         children take for granted that they are rightful heirs to         your
$ ~% }9 h& K/ o+ P9 x. ^wealth; but         you have no claims to their money.
% i: G& o+ ]. O) f. W, M: F0 T公仔箱論壇60-year         olds like you, don't trade in your health for wealth
* D6 S0 r+ G# Q6 ~" janymore;………….Because         your money may not be able to buy your
& f" _. Y- r/ o; Ihealth………When         to stop making money, and how much is enough (hundred
3 N3 B" D$ ]- z$ d* ^9 }$ F公仔箱論壇thousands,         million, ten million)?
7 l9 R' Y. M6 m) r: @# b公仔箱論壇Out of         thousand hectares of good farm land, you can only consume         three
- m: J: i7 w3 fquarts (of         rice) daily; out of a thousand of mansions, you only need
, |+ w/ U# L' ~4 n' B: @, a+ P$ j5 pwww3.tvboxnow.comeight         square meters of space to rest at night.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ W  P9 S3 I: y
So as long         as you have enough food and enough money to spend, that isTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& _0 I3 T3 z- z$ z2 U$ q: T4 P
good         enough.
1 i9 f" C7 _7 I5 e: J0 w7 H0 M6 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo you         should live happily. Every family has its own problems. Just         dotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* t( s* p. O3 v* `0 R4 k+ p. C
not compare         with others for fame and social status and see whoseTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" _8 D  [- C' f/ |' k$ B! I* _- y
children         are doing better, etc. but challenge others for happiness,
: C+ q6 Q6 O3 t, Whealth and         longevity………….Don’t worry about things that you can’t change7 R' _; ~- m  H- b
because it         doesn't help and it may spoil your health." `# q& F  B5 C5 S; u8 p* P2 }
You have to         create your own well-being and find your own happiness;* S. s% O7 |  s  G; G! h7 R
As long as         you are in good mood, think about happy things, do happy& f" l1 a( U2 a$ P3 y* x' A
things         daily and have fun in doing, then you will pass your time
/ k9 f) y' h$ }" I. otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhappily         every day.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 W. K3 ?, C7 z% G! [# W* z6 L
One day         passes, you will lose one day;…One day passes with         happiness,/ [6 L3 S$ q2 \7 a
and then         you gain one day.公仔箱論壇, [2 {. o! G/ c* |
In good         spirit, sickness will cure; in happy spirit, sickness willwww3.tvboxnow.com& r1 }6 K% h" K8 G# D9 k/ D4 \7 q
cure fast;         in good and happy spirit; sickness will never come.0 F" H: y: d9 U2 Y9 |
With good         mood, suitable amount of exercise, always in the sun,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 Q& ]2 j1 T, {( f5 f$ z
variety of         foods, reasonable amount of vitamin and mineral intake,, ^1 N+ l/ p6 E% Y* w& a2 @8 }
hopefully         you will live another 20 or 30 years of healthy life.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 U( K$ J( A( I6 {! a) B1 L
Above all         learn to cherish the goodness around ……and FRIENDS… …..they公仔箱論壇- x2 `. e! Z; y- z! l
all make         you feel young and "wanted"…without them you are surely to
4 |% u6 T2 Y  _. ~% }feel         lost!!  
返回列表